Order an examination copy of a new leader in the field:
Business in Action
- Business in Action is available for examination. Click the book cover above or the title to the left, and select “Request a copy.” Watch an Interesting Video Preview of This Text.
Students may purchase an unbound copy, rent the text in softcover, or purchase or subscribe to it as an e-text.
MyLab Intro to Business is a recommended option.
- Use This Interactive Checklist: How Does Your Text Compare to Business in Action?
- Learn Why Introduction to Business Instructors Are Switching to Business in Action
- See Real-Time Updates for Business in Action
- Find Your Rep with This Local U.S. Rep Locator
- Find Your Rep with This Local Canadian Rep Locator
- Use This Hotline for Customer Support for Quick Assistance. Be Sure to Include the Title of the Text in Use.
- Canadian Customers
- Place a Single Copy Order
- Place a U.S. Government Order
- Pearson Instructor Resource Center
- Visit Here If You’re an International Customer
- Real-Time Updates Free Content Service: A Proven Resource for Instructors and Students, Already with More than 2 Million Page ViewsTeaching Business Communication?
- Get weekly updates to Business in Action, including articles, videos, PowerPoints, and podcasts, categorized by chapter, by visiting Real-Time Updates.
- Facebook: Teaching Introduction to Business
- LinkedIn: Teaching Introduction to Business
- Business in Action on Pinterest, a Virtual Pinboard
- Bovée & Thill's Teaching Business Channel
- The Ultimate Guide to Resources for Teaching Introduction to Business